Welcome, as you can see, I’m Pravin Hanchinal and a Professional Speaker, Educator, Edupreneur, Entrepreneur, Big Data, IoT(Internet of Things) and Cloud Evangelist.
I specialize in educating people in Computer Science. Playing with the web, mobile app design, and development using open source technology and standards. Have been working on Cloud technologies, Big Data, Cross Platform mobile app development since 4 years.
Even you can have quick snap at my LinkedIn profile here
Though passionate about being a technical coach and educator but my hunger for learning never stops. Long way ahead, yet to accomplish a lot for this proud son of a farmer in India.
What can I do for you?
I’m available for conducting the workshop for students, faculty, industry and general audiences.
- Speak/ Organize Workshops (Demo and Hands-on) *based on the request.
- Speak for a session as a resource person on Cloud Computing, Big Data and IoT (Internet of Things).
- Address as a Key Note Speaker
On what topics I can speak on?
Due to my exhaustive learning in Life and experimentation, I have learned many kinds of stuff. But there are few in which I can talk on.
For Computer Science enthusiasts:
- Cloud Computing, CloudSIM
- Big Data (Hadoop, CloudEra, HortonWorks)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Johnny five, PubNub, IBM Blumix)
- Virtualization and Dockers (Virtual Machines and Dockers )
- Artificial Neural Networks with Neuroph
- Web Design
- Web Development
- OpenTech: Embracing Open Source Technologies
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development (PhoneGap)
- Web Design using WordPress
- Single Page Web Apps (*using HTML5, Material Design, Bootstrap, etc)
For General Audience:
- IGNITE | How to Study?
- Digital Literacy
- Women and The Web (Awareness Program for Women against threats of Internet)
- Time Management
- Mastering Body Language
- Life Management
- Soft Skills
- Building Online Reputation Capital
- Spiritual Science (an initiative to bring spread the wisdom of ancestors to current generation)
What makes me unique?
For me, learning is fun. Research suggests, if you don’t enjoy learning the things won’t get into brain properly. Hence keeping this in mind I have articulated new methodology of expressing ideas. My talks are always blended with subject and humour. With this approach, most people feel lively and enjoy the process of learning and recommend me.
In short, you can say my sessions would be something like “Comedy Sessions with Pravin”.
The following quote sums up my Life
“If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path.” ~Buddha
Finally, Thanks for visiting.