An Open Letter To Mr. Narendra Modi
Hope this message reached you in the state of good health.
After listening to your post results speech in Vadodara today I had the same feeling (I hope) that millions had on the eve of 14th august 1947. This letter was triggered based on your speech.
We Citizens of India voted you for the good & bright future of our country. We have voted like never before, elected you and your party like never before. We have done this with special purpose. Now real test begins for you, we request you rewind your all speeches and you will work hard to fulfill all that promises that you have made. Hope you will not disappoint the mandate you have won.
We have believed you & have many expectation from you as given below:
- Uninterrupted 24 Hours & 365 days Electricity.
- Pure Drinking water even in Hot summer days.
- Good roads which connects each and every village of India.
- Speed trains and our railways should be best in the world in next 5 years.
- Tax system without touts.
- Free Education, Free Hospitals for Citizens of India.
- Best Teachers to impart education.
- Home loan @ 6% PA.
- Business Loan @ 8% PA.
- All India Best governance like Gujarat and better.
- No FDI in retail.
- Equal rights & benefits based on earnings not caste.
- Single law for each & every citizen of India.
- Dollar prices u have to bring down to Rs.35 in next 5 years ,which will automatically reduce prices of Gold, Gas & Petrol etc.
- Black money which was deposited in Swiss Bank must come back to India.
- Police should be citizen friendly.
- 6 months maximum, to close highest Crime cases.
- Women safety and empowerment.
- Secular Country.
We citizens of India have faith & believe that in next 60 months you will change the fate of India. Tonight we sleep with an expectation of a better India, tonight we sleep to wake up to a new India, tonite India sleeps to work hard for the next 5 years.
This time you have asked abki baar modi sarkar. But next time onwards, we will say baar baar Modi Sarkar.Thanking you in anticipation.