What is NOT Important in Life?
- Newspapers, Television and Celebrity Magazines.
- How many Facebook friends you have.
- How many ”likes”you get on your Facebook post.
- How FEW “likes” you get on your Facebook post.
- How many people comment/not comment on your latest “selfie”.
- How “busy” (but unproductive) you are/look/seem.
- How big and full your closet is.
- What kind of car or bike you drive.
- How small or big is your dwelling place is.
- How many shoes/jeans/shirts you own.
- How much you out perform others.
- Regretting things you can’t change.
- What people think about you.
- Knowing everything.
- Knowing nothing.
- Whatever you have that money can buy.
Try to make list of things you have against material possessions. Thank you for reading, feel free to add your insights in comments.