Sajeet Pujar | Educator, A Dark Knight of Education
The man about whom I’m writing about is very rare of his kind. This person is a highly respected person in our circles. His humbleness makes you fall in love with him. Students travel distance to celebrate his birthday. Travels by public transportation. Being with this man, only good can radiate from you. He is a perfect example of “Work HARD in silence, let your SUCCESS make the noise”.
He has come a long way to become an Assistant Professor. He hails from a small village called Naiknoor (Even Google won’t show a map for it). He studied in a Government school with limited resources. He pursued higher studies with his perseverance. He is one of the toppers in his batch. He is a certified NET-SLET Educator, what is a must for a teaching profession. This shows his dedication towards education sector. His authenticity and integrity are his hallmarks.
Our friendship happened very slow. Matured over 2 years. Now we are like brothers. He stood by me at my worst times. Interestingly we are quite opposite in Lifestyle. I’m adventurous and he is prudent. He likes formals, I like casuals. I like gaming, he is still in the quest to figure out why people play computer/mobile games.
The valuable lessons I have learnt from him:
- Being authentic.
- Treating people with respect: Being with him for more than 2 years. I never found a single person he has disrespected.
- Hard Work never fails: He did what is right at what time with his hard work and dedication.
- Learning to say NO.
- Focus on what is important.
- Being sensible yet ignorant.
- Never gives up: He never gives up to do what is right.
- Great listener: Best example for “Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens”
- Learns from others mistakes.
There are many friends in his circles. One of best things in my Life is, I can take a walk with him every day. It feels Proud to be his friend. He is also the best example of good things happen to those people who do good things. Meet him once and you will never regret the time spent with him. If you can’t get along with him in life, you are struggling in life. Be authentic, Be like him. He is a great teacher. A silent guardian. A watchful protector. A true Dark Knight of Education System.
- Recently he got recruited as Assistant Professor for Govt. First Grade College, DCE, Karnataka. I wish him all the success he seeks in his Life.
- Dark Knight is a person who works behind scenes to make things right by best of his efforts.