Well, to be frank I never found work as work! “I love what I do, and do what I love” hence I never felt anything so called stress or work pressure.
I work around 15 hours a day to just 15 mins a day when I need a break!
My work includes training students on projects in computer science, web design, blogging, creative designs,etc
Also to deliver talks on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Phonegap, and other latest tech frontiers.
What can I do for you?
- Speak/ Organize Workshops (Demo and Hands-on) *based on request.
- Speak for a session as a resource person.
- Address as a Key Note Speaker
On what topics I can speak on?
Due to my vast learning, experimentation with Life I have learnt many stuffs. But here are few in which I can talk on.
For Computer Science enthusiasts:
- Cloud Computing (From Scratch to Intermediate)
- Big Data
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Web Design
- Web Development
- OpenTech: Embracing Open Source Technologies
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development (PhoneGap)
- Single Page Web Apps (*using HTML5, Material Design, Bootstrap,etc)
For General Audience:
- Digital Literacy
- Women and Web (Awareness Program for Women against threats of Internet)
- Time Management
- Mastering Body Language
- Life Management
- Soft Skills
- Building Online Reputation Capital *(Getting Jobs without Applying)
- Spiritual Science (an initiative to bring spread the wisdom of ancestors to current generation)
What makes me unique?
For me, learning is fun. Research suggests, if you don’t enjoy learning the things won’t get into brain properly. Hence keeping this in mind I have articulated new methodology of expressing ideas. My talk are always blend of subject and humor. With this approach most people feel lively and enjoy the process of learning and recommend me.
In short, you can say my sessions would be something like “Comedy Sessions with Pravin”.
Finally, Thanks for visiting.
Have a project in mind? Let’s get in touch and talk about it! Mail me to [email protected]